Brand: L'Oreal Paris
Color: 10NB Ultra Natural Blonde
- SUPERIOR PREFERENCE PERMANENT HAIR DYE Kit: For gorgeous, fade-defying hair color with dimension, look no further. We pair our gel hair dye formula with Care Supreme Conditioner with Shine Serum to help maintain color vibrancy and provide silk & shine.
- FADE-DEFYING HAIR COLOR: Superior Preference hair color kits have been our gold standard in hair dyes since 1973. There are over 50 shades to choose from, so you can find the perfect shade for you, from luminous red to cool ash blond, to deepest black.
- L'OREAL PERMANENT HAIR COLOR: L'Oreal Paris Hair Color comes in multiple formulations and styles to deliver long-lasting color, from fade-defying Superior Preference, to bold, stylish Feria, and gray-coverage from Excellence Crème.
- LONG LASTING HAIR COLOR: Get beautiful color from L'Oréal Paris hair color; permanent, semi-permanent, temporary hair color, & root cover up. Cover gray hair, highlight, go bold with bright color, or even try an ombre hair color.
- L'OREAL PARIS INNOVATION: We are a total beauty care company that combines the latest in technology with the highest in quality for the ultimate in hair color, hair care, hair style, skin care & cosmetics.
- Creates a rich long-lasting color spectrum
- Keeps hair silky and resilient
- Maintains the natural tones of your hair
Release Date: 15-11-2006
Details: Product Description Since 1973, L’Oreal Superior Preference has been our gold standard in permanent hair color – delivering extraordinary shine and luminous hair color that lasts and lasts. What makes Superior Preference hair color so special is our unique Fade-Defying Color and Shine System that pairs our translucent gel formula with our famous Care Supreme Conditioning treatment. The end result is beautifully crafted, long lasting hair color with depth and dimension. Available in over 50 luminous shades so you can find your own signature color. Brand Story By L'Oreal Paris From the Manufacturer Having trouble finding the right shade? Questions on how to apply your L'Oreal Paris Hair Color product? Ask a L'Oreal Hair Color Expert. If you have a question about a L'Oreal Paris Hair Color product, talk to one of our L’Oreal Customer Care representatives. Phone: 1-888-768-2914 Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM-5:30PM ET
Package Dimensions: 6.8 x 3.6 x 2.2 inches
- Our true gold standard of hair color and shine since 1973
- Fade-defying color for up to 8 Weeks and shine system
- Available in over 50 luminous shades
- Includes our color protective Care Supreme Conditioner formulated with Camelina Oil, anti-oxidant Vitamin E and UV filter
L'Oreal Superior Preference Hair Color – our gold standard in luxurious permanent hair color since 1973. Superior Preference at-home hair coloring kit is special because it delivers super shiny luminous hair color. Preference gives you long lasting hair color that’s fade-defying for weeks and weeks. From root to tip whether you have blonde hair, brown hair, black hair or red hair color, your color won’t look dull or brassy. We pair our translucent gel hair dye formula with our exclusive Care Supreme Conditioner with Shine Serum that help keep color vibrancy and provides silky and shiny hair. Preference is available in over 50 Luminous Shades. Our Luminous Blonde shades range across a wide spectrum from light blonde to dirty blonde, honey blonde to red blonde and strawberry blonde to champagne blonde. Our rich Brown shades range across the spectrum of ash brown to sun-kissed caramel brown. Our deep Red shades range from dark red to auburn and copper to mahogany to burgundy. Each shade is crafted to show infinite tones and reflects, so you can find your own Superior Preference signature.
How to Use:
Instructions vary by shade. For complete instructions, please refer to package insert located inside hair color box.
Important: Haircolor and bleaches contain ingredients which may cause allergic and/or other types of reactions. A skin allergy test is required 48 hours before each use of a haircolor product. Bleaches contain persulfates. Bleaches and high-lift haircolor shades cannot be used on relaxed hair; for other haircolor shades, wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring. This is a safety summary. Read all product labeling and instructions completely prior to use.
Country of Origin:
Made in Mexico.