Brand: L'Oreal Paris
- Root Rescue is a quick, precise and gentle way to cover roots in just 10 minutes
- Seamless shade matching guaranteed
- The quick precision applicator makes application fast, precise, and easy
- Low-ammonia, permanent hair color formula
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: Discover a breakthrough in root touch-ups. Root rescue is a quick, precise and gentle way to cover roots in just 10 minutes. The low-ammonia formula covers 100% of grays and matches seamlessly with at-home and salon hair color.
- L'Oreal Paris Magic Root Rescue permanent root kit provides a quick fix between salon appointments or at-home colorings
- 100 percent gray coverage matches any shade, even professional salon colors
- In 10 minutes get beautiful, even coverage
- Just mix, apply to roots, washout - color lasts several weeks
Rescue your roots in between colorings. This 10 minute permanent hair color root touch up is a low ammonia color gel with built in conditioning and an aromatic scent. Magic Root Rescue is recommended to cover gray hair for root regrowth of less than three weeks. It's quick precision applicator makes touching up roots fast and easy and it covers 100 percent of your grays. No uneven touch-ups, just seamless, beautiful color from root to tip. The Root Rescue hair dye kit is available in a color palette ranging from jet black to medium golden brown and light blonde. Packaging may vary. What you receive may not be what is reflected on site.
How to Use:
Instructions vary by shade. For complete instructions, please refer to package insert located inside haircolor box.
Important: Haircolor and bleaches contain ingredients which may cause allergic and/or other types of reactions. A skin allergy test is required 48 hours before each use of a haircolor product. Bleaches contain persulfates. Bleaches and high-lift haircolor shades cannot be used on relaxed hair; for other haircolor shades, wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring. This is a safety summary. Read all product labeling and instructions completely prior to use.