Brand: L'Oréal Paris
- BROW STYLIST SHAPE & FILL makes the art of brows easy. The triangular tip brow pencil precisely outlines, easily shades, & evenly fills in brows.
- FOR BROWS THAT ARE FLAWLESSLY, NATURALLY YOU: This L'Oréal Brow Stylist pencil has a soft styling spoolie that blends for shaped brows that look natural & true to you.
- CREATE YOUR PERFECT EYE MAKEUP LOOK with our collection of mascaras, achieve sleek lines with smudge-proof eyeliner, add definition to your brows & discover eyeshadow palettes with shades made for every eye color.
- BECAUSE YOU'RE WORTH IT: L'Oréal Paris helps you create the look you want with our full line of makeup including foundations, concealers, highlighter makeup, eyeshadow palettes, lipsticks & much more.
- PERFECT TO PAIR WITH: Voluminous Original Volume Building Mascara, uniquely formulated to resist clumping, soften & build lashes up to 5X their natural thickness.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 06-03-2017
Details: Brow Stylist Shape&Fill makes the art of brows easy. The triangular tip brow pencil precisely outlines, easily shades, and evenly fills in brows. This L'Oréal Brow Stylist pencil has a soft styling spoolie that blends for shaped brows.
Package Dimensions: 7.3 x 2.0 x 0.3 inches
Politique de remboursement
- 3-in-1 mechanical eye makeup brow pencil with spoolie
- Triangular tip for shaping and outlining eyebrows and filling in brows with flat edge
- Mechanical eyebrow pencil outlines, shades and evenly fills eyebrows
- Achieve the look of natural defined eye brows
- Twist up when mechanical tip becomes dull for formula and shape using back of hand
Define your brow statement. Brow Stylist Shape and Fill is a unique 3-in-1 mechanical pencil with spoolie. The triangular tip precisely outlines, easily shades, and evenly fills brows. Soft styling spoolie blends for shaped brows.
How to Use:
Start with clean, brushed brows. Outline with edge for precise lines. Shade with the flat side for even coverage. Define tail using tip.
Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected or irritated eye and scratches from cosmetic eye applicators can lead to eye damage, and in extreme cases, even blindness. If your eye is scratched, stop using all eye cosmetics and go to an ophthalmologist immediately. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle.