L'Oreal Paris Anti-Aging Face Serums Kit, Revitalift Derm Intensives Serums, Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum and Pure Glycolic Acid Serum
Brand: L'Oréal Paris
- Intensive hydrating 1.5 percent Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum moisturizes skin instantly for visibly plumped skin and reduced wrinkles to reveal visibly glowing skin and an even complexion. Skin feels smoother and tightened. All day hydration – hydrates and smooths skin, even dry skin.
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a potent hydration-attracting molecule, naturally found in skin that can attract up to 1,000 times its weight in water. The molecular size of HA determines its depth of delivery in the skin. This formulation scientifically combines low-molecular 0.5% and high-molecular 1% weight HA at a combined concentration of 1.5% pure hyaluronic acid for multi-depth hydration.
- Anti-aging dark spot corrector face serum is dermatologist validated with an optimal concentration of Glycolic Acid for daily use - visibly reduces dark spots in 2 weeks, reduces wrinkles for younger looking skin
- The Action - This lightweight facial serum resurfaces dead skin cells away by gently dissolving what holds them together revealing more even skin
Binding: Product Bundle
Politique de remboursement