Brand: Maybelline New York
- This patented supersonic brush has a hard inner core and evenly-spaced soft bristles to deliver 8x the volume
- Clump-free mascara glides on evenly from root to tip
- Washable formula
- Apply until your lashes take off to an explosive level of volume
- Easily remove mascara with Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: Color: Very Black Explosive volume in rocket time. 8x bigger, smoother. Now, the most explosive, beautiful lashes ever. Volume' express the rocket mascara's patented supersonic brush with micro bristles loads on big, sleek volume instantly. The fast-glide formula keeps lashes smooth. Zero clumps guaranteed. Explosive volume in rocket time 8x bigger, smoother Now, the most explosive, beautiful lashes ever Supersonic brush and fast glide formula (Pack of 6)
Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.7 x 1.9 inches
- Create explosive, beautiful lashes in rocket time with Maybelline The Rocket Mascara
- Patented Supersonic Brush loads on big, sleek volume, instantly
- Fast-glide formula keeps lashes looking smooth with zero clumps, from root to tip
- Washable formula for a quick and easy removal with just soap and water
This patented supersonic brush has a hard inner core and evenly-spaced soft bristles to deliver 8X the volume. This clump-free mascara glides on evenly from root to tip for big, smooth, and even eyelashes. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
How to Use:
Step 1. Sweep the Supersonic Brush from the root to tip of lashes. Step 2. Apply until your lashes take off to an explosive level of volume. Step 3. Easily remove mascara with Maybelline Expert Eyes® 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.
To safeguard purity, reserve this product for your personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. Do not dilute with water, saliva, or any other substance. Cap tightly after use. If a change in odor or appearance occurs, discontinue use. Do not use this or any other cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated, or infected. Consult a physician promptly.