Brand: L'Oreal Paris
- Precise Wings Every Time: This waterproof, liquid brush tip eyeliner gives you a smudge free cat eye look. A removable wing stencil helps you get perfectly precise wings, every time
- Just Wing It: This precision, smudge resistant, waterproof eyeliner is suitable for various eyeliner looks from classic to cat eye. Look can be achieved with or without the cat eyeliner stencil
- Leave Your Mark: Find the best eyeliner to achieve an everyday eye look or a bold cat eye look. From gel to liquid felt tip eyeliners to pencil eyeliners, get a long lasting, smudge proof look for any style
- All Things Beauty: Keep your beauty stash stocked with the best! We have a variety of products to help you achieve any look - whether you need eye makeup for a killer cat eye or face makeup for a flawless complexion
- L'Oreal Innovation: As the biggest beauty brand in the world, we have an unparalleled commitment to combining the latest in technology with the highest in quality for the ultimate in luxury beauty
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 15-05-2019
Details: L'Oreal Paris introduces Flash Cat Eye Waterproof All Day Liquid Eyeliner. This brush tip eyeliner has a removal wing stencil to help achieve precise wings in a flash. Liquid liner look can be achieved with or without a stencil. Packaging may vary. What you receive may not be what is reflected on site.
Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 1.6 x 0.3 inches
- Precision brush tip liquid eyeliner and easy-to-use removable wing stencil
- Waterproof liquid eyeliner formula
- Quick and easy application for eyes
- Precise wings in a flash
- Suitable for various eyeliner looks from classic to cat eye - stencil optional
L'Oreal Paris introduces Flash Cat Eye Waterproof All Day Liquid Eyeliner. This brush tip eyeliner has a removal wing stencil to help achieve precise wings in a flash. Liquid liner look can be achieved with or without a stencil. Packaging may vary. What you receive may not be what is reflected on site.
How to Use:
Step 1: Position open part of stencil at the outer edge of the eye. Lay flat to skin. Step 2: Fill in the stencil to draw the wing. Step 3: Remove the stencil from outer edge of eye. Step 4: Continue line across your eyelid.
Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected or irritated eye and scratches from cosmetic eye applicators can lead to eye damage, and in extreme cases, even blindness. If your eye is scratched, stop using all eye cosmetics and go to an ophthalmologist immediately. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle.