Brand: L'Oreal Paris
Color: Gleaming Plum
- COLOUR RICHE SHINE HYDRATING LIPSTICK: Formulated with 60% oils & a low wax volume, Colour Riche Shine is hydrating to the lips & provides a lasting, high-gloss shine.
- COLOUR RICHE LIPSTICKS deliver a spectrum of beautiful colors from naturally nude to deeply dramatic. Find a shade to flatter your skin tone, so you can create your ideal look.
- L'OREAL LIPSTICKS: Whether you want a bold red lipstick or a subtle nude, you can get a color that's perfect for every occasion. Choose matte lipstick for highly pigmented shades or creamy lipstick colors for smooth, soft & hydrated lips.
- BECAUSE YOU'RE WORTH IT: L'Oréal Paris helps you create the look you want with our full line of makeup including foundations, concealers, highlighter makeup, eyeshadow palettes, lipsticks & much more.
- PERFECT TO PAIR WITH : Try with Colour Riche Lip Liner. With our wide range of shades from nudes to bolds, you can find a lip liner to pair perfectly with any Colour Riche Lip color.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 01-11-2017
Details: Turn on the color. Switch on the Shine. Discover L'Oreal Paris Shine Lipstick. Ultra-rich, ultra-radiant lipstick with a glossy finish and comfortable wear.
Package Dimensions: 3.1 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches
- Ultra-rich, ultra-radiant high color payoff with a glossy shine finish
- Glossy high color makeup finish for lips that shine
- Comfortable wear lipstick, never sticky, hydrates and conditions lips
- Available in 16 luminous high-definition lipstick shades
Turn on your shine. L’Oreal Paris introduces the newest addition to its iconic Colour Riche Franchise: Colour Riche Shine. Experience a hydrating and ultra-radiant, lasting shine effect coupled with a rich color pay-off. Say goodbye to layering lipstick with lip gloss to get the high pigment, high-shine look. Colour Riche Shine delivers saturated shiny lips with ease of speed and application.
How to Use:
Apply starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to outer edges of your lips, following the contour of your mouth. Then glide across the entire bottom lip.