Brand: L'Oreal Paris
Color: Dark Blonde
- BROW STYLIST DEFINER EYEBROW PENCIL: Ultra fine self-sharpening mechanical brow pencil draws on tiny brow hairs to fill in sparse areas or gaps and spoolie brush styles and defines brow shape
- FOR BROWS THAT ARE FLAWLESSLY, NATURALLY YOU: Brow Definer mechanical pencil is waterproof, ophthalmologist tested and suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
- Create your perfect eye makeup look: With our collection of Voluminous mascaras, achieve sleek lines with smudge proof eyeliner, define your brows and discover eye shadow palettes with shades made for every eye color
- BECAUSE YOU'RE WORTH IT: L'Oreal Paris Makeup helps you create the look you want with our full line of makeup including foundations, concealers, highlighter makeup, brow pencils, eye shadow palettes, lipsticks and much more
- PERFECT TO PAIR WITH: Voluminous Original Volume Building Mascara, uniquely formulated to resist clumping, soften and build lashes up to 5X their natural thickness
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 06-03-2017
Details: Brow Stylist Definer makes the art of the brow easy. Shape brows with this ultra-fine tip eyebrow pencil, a perfect tool to draw tiny brow hairs and shape brows for a waterproof, well-defined look. The mechanical and retractable pencil with spoolie brush is used for combing and blending the perfect brow. Packaging May Vary. What you receive may not be what is reflected on site.
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 2.0 x 0.2 inches
- Ultra-fine tip waterproof mechanical eyebrow pencil comes with spoolie
- Eyebrow pencil draws tiny brow hairs
- Precisely defines eye brow shape
- Brow Stylist Definer Waterproof Mechanical Eyebrow Pencil with soft spoolie easily blends
- Mechanical eyebrow pencil
Brow Stylist® Definer makes the art of the brow easy. Shape brows with this ultra-fine tip eyebrow pencil - a perfect tool to draw tiny brow hairs and shape brows for a waterproof, well-defined look. The mechanical and retractable brow pencil with spoolie brush is used for combing and blending the perfect brow.
How to Use:
Start with clean, brushed brows. Using the Ultra-fine tip pencil, draw the outline of your brow shape. Fill in the gap with light feathered strokes. Comb up following your arch shape using the soft blending brush for a more defined look.
Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected or irritated eye and scratches from cosmetic eye applicators can lead to eye damage, and in extreme cases, even blindness. If your eye is scratched, stop using all eye cosmetics and go to an ophthalmologist immediately. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle.