Brand: L'Oreal Paris
- AGE PERFECT RADIANT SATIN BLUSH: This blush is specially formulated for mature skin. Made with Camellia Oil, this creamy satin blush instantly gives cheeks a healthy, radiant color.
- EFFORTLESS APPLICATION: The unique creamy formula applies effortlessly & doesn't cake or dry. Sweep it where the sun naturally hits your face to enhance cheek bones with luminous color & give skin a natural, healthy glow.
- ILLUMINATE YOUR FACE: From BB creams to blush, we have all you need for a smooth, even finish. Highlight to illuminate your look, use concealer to hide imperfections or apply contouring makeup to define.
- ALL THINGS BEAUTY: L'Oreal Paris products encompass all things beauty, from our Voluminous Mascara & Primer to Rouge Signature Matte Lip Stain to 10% Pure Glycolic Acid Serum, we've got you covered.
- L'OREAL INNOVATION: As the biggest beauty brand in the world, we have an unparalleled commitment to combining the latest in technology with the highest in quality for the ultimate in luxury beauty.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 15-12-2019
Details: Finally, makeup specially designed for mature skin -age Perfect by L'Oreal Paris, radiant satin blush is blush formulated with Camellia oil. This formula instantly provides healthy, radiant color that doesn't cake or dry. The creamy formula applies effortlessly. Enhances cheek bones with luminous color.
Package Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.3 x 0.8 inches
- Formulated with Camellia Oil
- For instant luminous color that does not cake or dry
- Enhances look of cheeks and gives skin a natural, healthy glow
- Tested under dermatological control
- Age Perfect by L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics, Radiant Satin Blush is available in 6 radiant shades
Finally, makeup specially designed for mature skin -Age Perfect by L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics, Radiant Satin Blush is blush formulated with Camellia Oil. This formula instantly provides healthy, radiant color that doesn't cake or dry. The creamy formula applies effortlessly. Enhances cheek bones with luminous color.
How to Use:
Sweep it where the sun naturally hits your face—your forehead, cheeks, chin, or even the bridge of your nose.