Brand: L'Oréal Paris
- BROW STYLIST EYEBROW PENCIL: Achieve naturally defined brows with L’Oréal Paris Brow Stylist Designer This easy-to-use brow tool allows you to seamlessly reveal a soft, blended brow look
- FOR BROWS THAT ARE FLAWLESSLY, NATURALLY YOU: This L'Oréal Brow Stylist pencil has a soft styling spoolie that blends for shaped brows that look natural & true to you
- CREATE YOUR PERFECT EYE MAKEUP LOOK with our collection of mascaras, achieve sleek lines with smudge-proof eyeliner, add definition to your brows & discover eyeshadow palettes with shades made for every eye color
- BECAUSE YOU'RE WORTH IT: L'Oréal Paris helps you create the look you want with our full line of makeup including foundations, concealers, highlighter makeup, eyeshadow palettes, lipsticks & much more
- PERFECT TO PAIR WITH: Voluminous Original Volume Building Mascara, uniquely formulated to resist clumping, soften & build lashes up to 5X their natural thickness
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 06-03-2015
Details: Product Description Achieve naturally defined brows with L’Oréal Paris Brow Stylist Designer. This easy-to-use brow tool allows you to seamlessly reveal a soft, blended brow look. Brand Story By L'Oreal Paris
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 1.8 x 0.5 inches
- Precise tip eyebrow crayon and spoolie
- Achieve naturally defined brows
- Soft, blended eye makeup
- Easy to use
Achieve naturally defined brows with L’Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Designer™ Brow Pencil. This easy-to-use brow pencil allows you to seamlessly reveal a soft, blended eyebrow makeup. Pro-Tip: Start with clean, brushed brows. Using the Precise Tip Crayon, fill in uneven areas with light, feathered strokes. Next, comb and blend using the Soft Brush Tip to define your arch. Packaging may vary. What you receive may not be what is reflected on site.
How to Use:
Using the precise tip crayon, fill in uneven areas with light feathered strokes. Comb and blend using the soft brush tip to define your arch.
Warning: Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected or irritated eye and scratches from cosmetic eye applicators can lead to eye damage, and in extreme cases, even blindness. If your eye is scratched, stop using all eye cosmetics and go to an ophthalmologist immediately. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle.