- Oil Powered Permanent Hair Dye: Olia is an ammonia free hair color kit for brilliant color and visibly healthier looking hair; Using an exclusive 60 percent oil blend with natural flower oils, Olia has a unique no drip cream formula
- Ammonia Free Hair Color: Olia transforms coloring your hair into a new sensorial experience; Because Olia hair dye is ammonia free there is no harsh ammonia smell
- Garnier Hair Color: For hair nourishing, easy to use permanent hair dye, temporary hair color, root touch up, or to enhance your natural hair color, turn to Garnier hair color
- Olia Hair Dye: Olia offers 34 shades to meet your color needs; From our blonde hair dyes to our rose gold hair dyes, Olia has the right shade for you
- Inspired By Nature: Garnier carries an array of products for your hair and skin care needs, from shampoos, color care and styling products to formulas that cleanse, moisturize and repair skin
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 15-05-2018
Details: Garnier Olia Ammonia-Free Brilliant Color Oil-Rich Permanent Hair Color, 5.0 Medium Brown, Brown Hair Dye, 2 Count
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 5.5 x 4.0 inches
- Hair color with 60 percent oil blend formula with natural flower oils, no weigh down
- Ammonia free hair dye with a gentle and pleasant fragrance
- Visibly improves and restores hair
Garnier Olia is unlike any other traditional, permanent hair color. Powered by a 60% oil blend formula with natural flower oils, Olia propels colorants deep into the hair, giving you vivid color results and 100% gray coverage. The oils help to reverse roughness and dullness without hair feeling weighed down. The non-drip formula has no ammonia, so it smells great as you apply. The end result? More brilliant, long-lasting color and hair that is hydrated, silky, looks full and up to 3x shinier than uncolored, unwashed hair. What’s in the hair dye kit? A developer applicator, a colorant tube, after color conditioner, as well as a set of gloves and the instruction sheet.
How to Use:
READ AND FOLLOW THE INSERT. Store between 50° and 80° F. Questions? Speak to an Olia® consultant toll-free at 1-800-4GARNIER (1-800-442-7643).
IMPORTANT: Haircolor can cause an allergic reaction. Do not use if you’ve already had a reaction to a haircolor product or if scalp is sensitive, itchy or damaged. Tattoos may increase risk of an allergic reaction. Do skin allergy test 48 hours before each use of this product. Don’t use over compound henna or progressive color. Wait at least 14 days after bleach, relaxing or perm before use. Don’t use on children. This is a safety summary. Read all labeling and instructions completely.