- Extra strong hold.
- Add texture and create piecey or out-of-bed looks.
- Satin Finish that is non-tacky.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 16-07-2015
Details: Product Description Garnier Fructis deconstructed pixie play Crafting Cream, add texture and create piecey or out-of-bed looks for any deconstructed style. Get extra strong hold, touchable control, and a subtle, satin finish without leaving hair feeling sticky, stiff or coated. Brand Story By Garnier Fructis
Package Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 1.3 inches
- Texturizing cream for short hair gives hair a piecey, out-of-bed look
- Hair styling cream offers touchable control and a subtle, satin finish that is non-tacky, not stiff or too coated
- Adds texture for all day style that looks done-yet-undone
Get crafty! Add texture to short hair and create piecey or out-of-bed looks for all day de-constructed style that looks done-yet-undone. Get touchable control and a subtle, satin finish that is non-tacky, not stiff or too coated. HOW DOES IT WORK? Garnier® Fructis® Style Pixie Play Crafting Cream, with Black Fig, is a unique texturizing hair styling cream for short hair that gives definition and control without clumping hair or leaving it too slick or too shiny.
How to Use:
Scoop a dime-size amount and apply to the ends or throughout damp or dry hair. Create movement and texture by piecing hair in multiple directions.
Country of Origin:
Made in Canada.