Brand: Maybelline New York
Color: Waterproof very black
- Hypoallergenic, advanced thickening formula with vitamin E to create softer and fuller-looking lashes
- Waterproof mascara available in super-saturated shade Very Black for a bold, fearless look all day long
- Full ‘N Soft waterproof volumizing mascara is suitable for contact lens wearers and is ophthalmologist tested
- Features Quick Dissolve System that allows for quick and easy mascara removal leaving silky-soft lashes
- Helps prevent eyelashes from falling out and delivers healthy-looking lashes after every application
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 15-02-2017
Details: Nourished with Vitamin E, this advanced thickening formula creates full and healthy-looking lashes that are silky-soft. The Quick Dissolve System allows for quick and easy mascara removal to help prevent lash loss. Ophthalmologist tested. Hypoallergenic tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers.
Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 2.9 x 1.5 inches
- Advanced thickening formula is enriched with Vitamin E to soften and nourish lashes
- Helps to prevent lash loss
- Waterproof mascara formula
- Ophthalmologist tested, hypoallergenic tested, suitable for contact lens wearers
Get full, thick silky-soft lashes with Maybelline New York’s Full ‘N Soft Waterproof Mascara! Enriched with Vitamin E, the advanced thickening formula creates full and healthy-looking lashes that are silky-soft. With its Quick Dissolve System, the thickening and waterproof mascara can be quickly and easily removed to help prevent lash loss. The nourishing and hypoallergenic mascara is ophthalmologist tested and suitable for contact lens wearers.
How to Use:
Step 1: Sweep the brush from root to tip of lashes. Step 2: Do not let mascara dry in between coats. Step 3: Easily remove mascara with Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.
Warning: To safeguard purity, reserve this product for your personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. Do not dilute with water, saliva, or any other substance. Cap tightly after use. If a change in odor or appearance occurs, discontinue use. Do not use this or any other cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated, or infected. Consult a physician promptly.