Brand: Maybelline New York
Color: Velvet Black
- Longwear and waterproof formula has been allergy tested and is suitable for sensitive eyes as well as contact lens wearers
- Expert Wear Twin Brow and Eye Wood Pencil features a dual-purpose wood pencil that acts both as an eyeliner and an eyebrow pencil
- Blendable color of the Expert Wear Twin Brow and Eye Wood Pencil shapes your brows and defines your eyes
- The Expert Wear Twin Brow and Eye Wood Pencil is available in 5 shades ranging from Dark Brown to Velvet Black and Blonde
- Long-lasting and water resistant formula is easily removed with Maybelline Expert Eyes 100 percent Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 15-02-2017
Details: These dual-purpose wood pencil liners deliver blendable color that shapes brows and defines eyes. Allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
Package Dimensions: 5.9 x 2.2 x 0.9 inches
- Dual-purpose wood pencil liners for eyebrow and eyeliner use
- Blendable color that fills brows and lines lids
- Waterproof, long-lasting wear
- Easily sharpenable
Up your eye makeup with a strong brow game! Shape your eyebrow and define your eyes all at once with Maybelline New York’s Expert Wear Twin Brow & Eye Wood Pencil. The dual-purpose wood pencil act as eyeliners and eyebrow pencils to deliver blendable color that shapes brows and defines eyes with a natural eyeliner look. The longwear and waterproof formula has been allergy tested and is suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Available in 5 different shades from Blonde to Velvet Black.
How to Use:
Step 1. To define your eyes: Apply with smooth strokes along your lash line. Step 2. To fill in your brows: Start at inner corner and work outward using light, feathery strokes. Blend evenly. Liner is easily removed with Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.
Warning: Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected, or irritated eye and scratches from cosmetic eye applicators can lead to eye damage and in extreme cases, even blindness. If your eye is scratched, stop using all eye cosmetics and go to an ophthalmologist immediately. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle.