Brand: Maybelline New York
Color: Soft Brown
- TOTAL TEMPTATION MAYBELLINE EYEBROW PENCIL: Fill in eyebrows with this must have defining eyebrow pencil, featuring a teardrop tip. Shape with pencil & blend with the eyebrow spoolie brush, for a softly defined natural-looking brow
- DEFINE YOUR BROW: No eye look is complete without Maybelline Eyebrow Makeup frame your eyes & fill in brows with our precise Micro Eyebrow Pencil, TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel, or arch defining Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil
- MAYBELLINE IS THE EYE EXPERT: Whatever your signature eye look, natural or dramatic, Maybelline helps create looks that draw eyes with a broad selection of pencil & liquid eyeliners, highly pigmented eyeshadows, iconic mascara, & eyebrow makeup
- REMOVE MAYBELLINE MAKEUP WITH MICELLAR WATER: Use Micellar Water as a gentle makeup remover at night, & as a facial cleanser in the morning to prep skin for Maybelline makeup
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 15-11-2017
Details: Fill in and shape eyebrows with this must-have mechanical pencil. Also, discover more of Total Temptation, Maybelline's most addictive collection. It's designed for pure indulgence.
Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 1.6 x 0.2 inches
- Mechanical brow pencil fills in and shapes eyebrows
- Maybelline's 1st teardrop tip precisely defines eyebrows
- Features a fluffy eyebrow spoolie brush to softly blend for a natural finish
- Complete the Maybelline Total Temptation look with Total Temptation Mascara and Eyeshadow and Highlight Palette
Fill in and shape eyebrows with this must-have mechanical pencil. Also, discover more of Total Temptation™, Maybelline's most addictive collection. It's designed for pure indulgence!
How to Use:
Step 1. Begin by defining the brow with the narrow end of the teardrop tip. Step 2. Use base of the tip to fill from the brow anchor to the brow arch. Step 3. Fill in the remainder of the tail of the eyebrow using the narrow end of the applicator. Step 4. Blend and style with the fluffy spoolie end.
Warning: Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected or irritated eye and scratches from cosmetic eye applicators can lead to eye damage and in extreme cases, even blindness. If your eye is scratched, stop using all eye cosmetics and go to an opthalmologist immediately. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle.