Brand: Maybelline New York
- Mascara is like a toothbrush: you should replace it every three months. This ensures optimal performance and cuts the risk of infection caused by bacteria buildup
- Using proper eye makeup remover, be sure to take off all mascara before going to bed. This keeps lashes healthy and strong and prevents breakage
- Sweep from the root to tip of lashes
- Do not let lengthening mascara dry in between coats
- Easily remove lengthening mascara with Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
Details: For the most up to date information, we recommend you visit the manufacturer website for the best product details, including ingredients, hazards, directions and warnings. This product offering is for 3 Retail Package
- Lashes go supple, separated and fully fanned
- Exclusive mascara brush reveals layers of lashes
- New Midnight Black shade is infused with rose hip oil for supple lashes that never feel weighed down
- Add the look of length and volume without clumping
- Available in new washable shade: Midnight Black
Lash Sensational, for a full fan effect! Lashes go supple, separated and fully fanned. Now infused with conditioning Rose Hip Oil and mineral pigments, this cult-favorite mascara delivers thick lashes that never feel weighed down. Maybelline’s exclusive fanning mascara brush with ten layers of bristles reveals layers of lashes, adding the look of length and volume without clumping. The fresh liquid formula captures lashes from root to tip for fanned-out volume. Now available in a new washable shade: Midnight Black. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers.
How to Use:
Step 1. Use inner curve to reach the roots of lashes. Step 2. Sweep from the root to tip of lashes. Step 3. Do not let mascara dry in between coats. Step 4. Easily remove mascara with Maybelline Expert Eyes® 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup.
Warning: To safeguard purity, reserve this product for your personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. Do not dilute with water, saliva, or any other substance. Cap tightly after use. If a change in odor or appearance occurs, discontinue use. Do not use this or any other cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated, or infected. Consult a physician promptly.