Color: Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter
- Our Smoothing Conditioner is crafted with sustainably sourced Coconut Oil from the south pacific and African Cocoa Butter extracts, as a whole blend it provides you with 24 hour frizz control so you shine
- Fight Frizz with Whole Blends: Whether you air dry or blow dry, love your hair straight or live to twirl your curls, frizz taming starts with the shampoo and conditioner made for your hair type
- We are a blend of diverse hair needs and hair types, from wavy, straight, curly, smooth, to everything else in between; That’s why every formula we make is carefully crafted with select ingredients, blended into nurturing, gentle formulas
- Over 100 Years of Pioneering in Hair Care: Since 1904 Garnier has blended naturally inspired and derived ingredients into breakthrough formulas; Nourish your hair with hair color and care from Garnier
- Inspired By Nature: Garnier carries an array of products for your hair and skin care needs, from shampoos, color care and styling products to formulas that cleanse, moisturize and repair skin
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 25-06-2018
Details: Our velvety conditioner for frizzy hair, blooms with an exotic fragrance of coconut oil & cocoa butter, bringing to life our wholesome care that nourishes hair and tames frizz & flyaways. When using the Garnier Whole Blends Smoothing system of shampoo, conditioner, and oil treatment.
Package Dimensions: 8.7 x 4.3 x 3.6 inches
Politique de remboursement
- Whole Blends Smoothing Conditioner provides 24 hour frizz control
- Paraben-free and gentle enough for everyday use
- For every blend, there’s Whole Blends, hair care blended with purpose
Our velvety conditioner for frizzy hair, blooms with an exotic fragrance of coconut oil & cocoa butter, bringing to life our wholesome care that nourishes hair and tames frizz & flyaways.
How to Use:
After shampooing, apply a generous amount of conditioner to hair from root to tip. Gently work through hair, then rinse. For extra care, discover our Smoothing leave-in treatments.