Brand: L'Oreal Paris
- Infallible Pro-last is a sharpenable, pencil eyeliner delivering up to 24 hour wear of rich, creamy, glide-on color
- This waterproof eyeliner locks in color that doesn’t quit, for long-lasting eye makeup looks with no transfer
- The pencil eyeliner delivers intense, smudge-resistant, no budge color in 6 super-lasting and eye-catching shades
- Suitable for use in the waterline or along the top or bottom lash line, Infallible Pro-Last eyeliner glides on easily to create any look
- Our new Dual Pencil Sharpener is the ideal tool to maintain the sharp and precise tip of your Infallible Pro-Last eyeliners
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 15-11-2018
Details: L'Oreal Paris introduces Infallible Pro-Last Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner. This long wear eyeliner glides on easily for creamy color that lasts upto 24 hours with no smudge. Packaging may vary. What you receive may not be what is reflected on site.
Package Dimensions: 6.2 x 2.0 x 0.3 inches
Politique de remboursement
- Lock in color that doesn’t quit for up to 24-hour wear
- Waterproof, long-lasting eyeliner
- Easy, creamy glide-on color with no smudge
- Available in beautiful, super-lasting shades
- Suitable for waterline usage
L'Oreal Paris introduces Infallible Pro-Last Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner. This long wear eyeliner glides on easily for creamy color that lasts up to 24 hours with no smudge. Packaging may vary. What you receive may not be what is reflected on site.
How to Use:
Apply along the top and bottom lash line beginning in the inner corner of the eye and working outward. Suitable to use on the inner rim in the waterline. Eyeliner can be sharpened using a makeup pencil sharpener. For a more colorful look, use with another shade of Infallible Pro-Last Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner.
Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected or irritated eye and scratches from cosmetic eye applicators can lead to eye damage, and in extreme cases, even blindness. If your eye is scratched, stop using all eye cosmetics and go to an ophthalmologist immediately. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle.